AMD Dresden Site
Office and Laboratory Rooms
Interior design, color concept, lighting design
Completion of the new premises of AMD’s Dresden office according to Ruairí O’Brien’s concept for light and color.
- Light for office spaces
- Light for representative areas / reception area / reception desk
- Light for conference / meeting rooms (telephone rooms, micro-meeting rooms)
- Light for laboratory and development rooms / server rooms
- Light for social areas (break rooms, kitchenettes, communication corners, bathrooms/toilets)
- Traffic areas / corridors
With its simple and individually controllable lighting, our interior design and lighting concept supports the use of rooms with flexible use, e.g. in the work café, where individual work, all-hands meetings, group and team work or festive get-togethers take place.
A lighting concept for today’s modern working environments, tailored to the individual requirements of the individual areas as an ideal combination of standard-compliant lighting and discreet lighting design for a sense of well-being at the place of work. For a working environment that offers ideal working conditions and is a pleasure to spend time in.
Location: Annenhoefe Dresden, Germany (2022)
Client: TLG REAL ESTATE AG
Architect: O+M Architekten GmbH BDA
Services: Interior design / color concept / lighting design
Client: Xilinx Dresden GmbH / Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)